University of Tampa is anchored in the historic Tampa Hotel now Plant Hall. Built in 1890-1895 the Tampa Hotel was the crown jewel in the early days of Tampa. The first elevator in Florida, First electricity in Tampa, and famous minarets that are part of Tampa skyline. Integrity Floors worked with UT, architects, benefactors and Prodigy Flooring to replace the floors in 3 grand rooms. Fletcher Hall 8,000 sf, Grand Salon 4,000 feet, and Music Room 2,500 sf were historically preserved with state and university grants. Integrity Floors was involved in product specification, finish selections, demo, installation and finishing of floors. Over a 4 year period the floors were done during holiday or summers when the University of Tampa was closed. This project taught us a great deal about commercial work, deadlines, and delivering a superior product no matter what ghosts live in the building.